Arts for Teens
SUMMER PROGRAM 2016
Session 1: June 27th - July 15th, performance on the evening of July 14th
Session 2: July 18th - August 3rd*, performance on the evening of Aug 2nd
* Due to circumstances beyond our control the Bridgewater Raynham Regional School District is requiring us to end Summer Camp on Wednesday, August 3rd. We understand that Wednesday is not an ideal time to end the Camp but we have been given no choice. The tuition for Session II has been reduced to $585.00 (full day) in light of this situation. It will be reflected in the balance that is owed when you received your acknowledgement letter.
Please use our new link to
REGISTER YOUR CHILD and PAY ONLINE!*
Once we have received your registration and payment information, you will be sent an email notification. You will also receive a letter in the mail from AfY with directions to our rehearsal/performance site, as well as “first day” information.
- Our new Online Registration/Payment system allows you to make a deposit only. However, if you are aware of any discounts that may apply to your child’s application, and are confident that you know your balance, then you can return to the site immediately after submitting your information, and pay your balance in full.
- If you need Before or After Camp Care, you must pay in full.
- Arts for Teens: There is a separate icon if you wish to register your child for our Arts for Teens Program. Again, just click on the Teens icon, and fill out the information.
- After you have completed the initial registration/payment online procedure, you will receive a letter in the mail from the AfY office which confirms: the session (s) your child is enrolled in, the specific choice of classes, what extended care is needed (if any), balance information, and a reminder that you will need to submit a copy of your child’s latest physical and immunization records (along with a signed copy of a Parental Release Form) prior to the first day of camp.
- The Online Payment/Registration system is new to AfY. If you experience any problems, or have suggestions to improve our work, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Of course, we will continue to work with BSU administration to make this new system as efficient as possible.